Internet Services from Mechi to Mahakali
As an organization with a national obligation to provide the most needed communications facilities to as much of the population as possible, Nepal Telecom has started its own Internet services since May 2000, nearly 5 and half years from today despite the presence in the market of several other service providers from the private sector. Since the country is seriously trying to develop Information Technology sector as the important economic engine of the nation in the new IT-driven world, it is imperative that the involvement of a big and credited organization like Nepal Telecom in this field is of fundamental importance.
click for the revised internet tariff
In fiscal year 060/61, Nepal Telecom Internet Service coverage was in 15 districts with local dialing facility, though to other parts of the country, it was available with STD dialing. But recently in pursing the goal in extending and improve its service making it more versatile, up-to-date and efficient expanding its reach to all corners of the country it is now available with Local dialing facility. Now, Nepal Telecom Internet Service is available to 60 districts with local dialing facility.
Installation And Customer Service Process
- For registration, Customers need to contact the nearest Accounting Offices of Nepal Telecom in that region. Forms shall be available in all telecom offices where Internet service can be provided. More information can be received from Regional Directorate/Telecom offices and Nepal Telecom website.
- The completed form will be faxed to concerning Nepal Telecom offices (offices where POPs are installed) and registration shall be done on the same day.
- Roaming access shall be available. The customer registered in one POP can have access from other POPs of the country.
- Dialup Connection and Outlook Express, Customer is required to configure by them. Distance support (by phone) shall be available from concerning Nepal Telecom offices.
- Brochures with instructions for configuring Dialup Connection and Outlook Express shall be available in telecom offices and Nepal Telecom website.
has always put its endeavors in providing its valued customers a quality service since its inception. To achieve this goal, technologies best meeting the interest of its customers has always been selected. The nationwide reach of the organization, from urban areas to the economically non- viable most remote locations, is the result of all these efforts that makes this organization different from others.
Mission, Vision & Goal
"Nepal Telecom as a progressive, customer spirited and consumer responsive Entity is committed to provide nation-wide reliable telecommunication service to serve as an impetus to the social, political and economic development of the Country"
"Vision of Nepal Telecom is to remain a dominant player in telecommunication sector in the Country while also extending reliable and cost effective services to all"
"Goal of Nepal Telecom is to provide cost effective telecommunication services to every nook and corner of country"
Always at Service
- 1400 - SMS to activate various GSM services
- 1413 - Pay your GSM Postpaid, PSTN & ADSL Bills
- 1414 - GSM Namaste Mobile Service Query
- 1415 - GSM Prepaid Recharge, CDMA Skyphone Service query
- 1498 - GSM Mobile Enquery
- 1606 - Query your PSTN Phone Bill